help how to convert time string into time format
Author Message
 help how to convert time string into time format

hi all
do any one know how to convert a string like this "06:22:21.076" into a time
format long time format
your's
wael

Thu, 02 Oct 2003 11:14:01 GMT
 help how to convert time string into time format
AFAIK, Access can't handle the decimal part in the date, so you'll have to
strip that off. Then, you can use the CDate function:

     CDate(Left$(TimeString, InStr(TimeString, ".") - 1))

HTH

--

Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
Beer, Wine and Database Programming. What could be better?

Quote:
> hi all
> do any one know how to convert a string like this "06:22:21.076" into a
time
> format long time format
> your's
> wael

Thu, 02 Oct 2003 19:23:17 GMT
 help how to convert time string into time format
thank you very much for replay to me i will test this and inform you with
the result
your's
wael

Quote:
> AFAIK, Access can't handle the decimal part in the date, so you'll have to
> strip that off. Then, you can use the CDate function:

>      CDate(Left$(TimeString, InStr(TimeString, ".") - 1))

> HTH

> --

> Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
> Beer, Wine and Database Programming. What could be better?
> Visit "Doug Steele's Beer and Programming Emporium"
> http://I.Am/DougSteele/

> > hi all
> > do any one know how to convert a string like this "06:22:21.076" into a
> time
> > format long time format
> > your's
> > wael

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 06:33:49 GMT

1. HELP: Convert Number to Time and Display in 12 Hour Format

2. help convert a string into time

3. help i need to conver string contain millisecond to a time format

4. Converting seconds to time format

5. Convert Time Format

6. Convert FORMAT TIME...

7. converting PST/PDT time to GMT time

8. How to Convert GMT(Greenwich) Time to short date and time and vice versa

9. medium time automatically converted to long time.

10. Converting %date% %time% to VB Time/Date

11. Convert from system time to unix time

12. Convert Universal times and Local Times