Items: Deleting, Moving
Author Message
 Items: Deleting, Moving

Any suggestions for deleting a mail item from a specific folder, or
moving it to the 'Deleted Items' folder?

I've found examples for finding items, parsing body, etc. but none for
deleting.

Thanks for any help, references.

Sun, 02 Nov 2003 06:40:41 GMT
 Items: Deleting, Moving
You can use the Remove or Delete method, depending on the context. Just
don't delete inside a For Each ... Next loop of Items.

--

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Any suggestions for deleting a mail item from a specific folder, or
> moving it to the 'Deleted Items' folder?

> I've found examples for finding items, parsing body, etc. but none for
> deleting.

> Thanks for any help, references.

Sun, 02 Nov 2003 06:48:50 GMT

1. Detecting an item move to Deleted Items folder

2. Extra copy of moved mailitem appears in Deleted Items folder

3. Delete deleted items

4. Programmatically delete an item from the Sent items

5. Programmatically delete an item from the Sent Items Folder

6. Programmatically delete Deleted Items folder once a day

7. How to delete selective items from Sent Items from PF Script

8. Delete without going to deleted items folder !

9. Delete item from a collection class that has no Delete method

10. deleting an item or item set from a database

11. Outlook: how to delete MailItem without moving to "deleted items"?

12. Move ListBox items to another ListBox