How to get table's index in the tables collection
Author Message
 How to get table's index in the tables collection

Hello all,

I'm working on a little project and need to know the index
of a given table in the current document. For example,
after the user selected table No. 2, I need to know
this "No.2" by VBA code. But I just couldn't find anything
help. Could you please tell me how to do that? Any help is
welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:01:20 GMT
 How to get table's index in the tables collection
Hi yang,

Have a look at the article "Determine the index number of the current
paragraph, table, section ..." at
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MacrosVBA/GetIndexNoOfPara.htm

HTH

Quote:
> Hello all,

> I'm working on a little project and need to know the index
> of a given table in the current document. For example,
> after the user selected table No. 2, I need to know
> this "No.2" by VBA code. But I just couldn't find anything
> help. Could you please tell me how to do that? Any help is
> welcome.

> Thanks in advance.

Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:01:35 GMT
 How to get table's index in the tables collection
Hi Dave,

I tried your method, and it worked out!
Thanks a lot! Yours advice is really helpful.

Quote:

Sun, 19 Dec 2004 09:07:04 GMT

1. Getting row/column index of HTML TABLE cell

2. Can't create index in new table

3. Can't seem to set index on Foxpro table

4. Help: I can't seem to get INDEXES set up on tables

5. MDB isn't an index in this table

6. Doesn't ADODC support indexed tables?

7. Getting Table Number of Word Table

8. How to insert data from un-indexed tabel to indexed table

9. getting a table list from Access'97 database

10. Getting the index from a collection

11. Indexes collection contains more indexes that I created????

12. remove indexes from tables