Project Control
Author Message
 Project Control

Quote:
> Hi there...

> I want to know how I can know the % expected in a determinate date for
> knowing if the schedule is on date or delayed....

> Thanks

> P.D. Excuse my poor english but its not my native language

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 23:13:21 GMT
 Project Control
Try reading up on Earned Value features in MSP. It is probably what you are
looking for.

--
Ed Kilner P.Eng., PMP
http:\\www.psu.ca

Quote:
> > Hi there...

> > I want to know how I can know the % expected in a determinate date for
> > knowing if the schedule is on date or delayed....

> > Thanks

> > P.D. Excuse my poor english but its not my native language

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 05:45:00 GMT

1. MS Project controls (pjgrid)

2. VB4->VB5 upgrading projects control licensing problem

3. fun project controlling IE

4. PROJECT CONTROL

5. Listing and printing project controls on a VB 5.0 form

6. DHTML project Control Arry and Timer

7. Keep Controls Added To Toolbox From Project To Project

8. vb6 - I have no Project-Components-Control called Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0

9. MS Scripting Control to Add controls to VB project at runtime

10. Experienced developer looking for projects (full projects or as subcontractor)

11. PROJECT PUBLICATION ON MS-PROJECT SERVER

12. Compare project versions (Project 2002)