Removing Items from the Task Pane
Author Message
 Removing Items from the Task Pane

How do you remove items from the task pane?  Such as under
the section "New from template", I would like to
remove "Templates on my web site" and "Templates on
Microsoft.com".  I would also like to remove/delete
the "new from Exiting document" section and the Choose
document...
I can only find articles on the knowledge base for how to
add items.  Thanks in advance.

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 23:17:50 GMT
 Removing Items from the Task Pane
Hi Travis,

Quote:
> How do you remove items from the task pane?  Such as under
> the section "New from template"

See if the information in this KB article is any help:

INFO: Customizing the Microsoft Office XP Task Pane [Q288542]
http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=288542

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jan
24 2003)
http://www.mvps.org/word

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:27:11 GMT

1. Adding item to task pane

2. Change of focus from the item list pane to the folder list pane in an explorer

3. Removing a task from the WinNT task list...

4. How to Create Task Item in Someone Else's Task Folder

5. Editing the "Task Pane"

6. Is it possible to create custom Task Panes?

7. Custom Task Pane

8. Customize Task Pane

9. Custom Task Pane

10. Task Pane