Compile Error - User defined type not defined
Author Message
 Compile Error - User defined type not defined

I have traced the solution to this error to a missing reference in a VBA
module. The reference was there when I created the module and I never
manually removed the reference (Microsoft DAO Objects). How could this
happen and/or is it something that I need to be on the lookout for?

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 21:32:31 GMT
 Compile Error - User defined type not defined
This is not an uncommon problem.

The most likely cause was something else you installed/uninstalled
overwrite, removed, or de-registed the dll.

More info:
    Solving problems with Library References
at:

    http://users.bigpond.net.au/abrowne1/ser-38.html

--
Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional)
Perth, Western Australia.

Quote:
> I have traced the solution to this error to a missing reference in a VBA
> module. The reference was there when I created the module and I never
> manually removed the reference (Microsoft DAO Objects). How could this
> happen and/or is it something that I need to be on the lookout for?

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 22:28:31 GMT

1. Compile Error: User-defined type not defined

2. Compile Error - User-Defined type not defined

3. Compile error: User-defined type not defined

4. Compile error: User-defined data type not defined!

5. Microsoft Visual Basic Compile Error: Uder-defined type not defined

6. User-Defined type not defined error (MAPI.Session)

7. user defined type not defined error help please

8. User-Defined type not defined error (MAPI.Session)

9. ComctlLib; compiler error: User-defined type not defined

10. Help!!-NEWBIE - Application Wizard -(WROX BOOK) Error- User defined type not defined

11. Error: User-defined type not defined

12. Help!!-NEWBIE - Application Wizard -(WROX BOOK) Error- User defined type not defined