Command Button to Send as Attachment and Insert Subject
Author Message
 Command Button to Send as Attachment and Insert Subject

Thanks
Jeff

Quote:
> I want to add a command button to a MS Word 2k document to
> do the following:

>             Send to Mail Recipient (as Attachment)
>             Insert the Subject: "Support Call"

> Could someone help me with the VB code

> Thanks
> Jeff

Fri, 04 Jun 2004 09:19:27 GMT

1. Command Button to Send as Attachment and Insert Subject

2. add name of attachment to Subject line and delete attachment

3. Q: Attachment: How to insert filename of attachment in message body

4. Sending a Insert or Update command to SQL-Server from Excel

5. Inserting text with a command button

6. Send email from command button?

7. Sending emails by clicking VB form's command button

8. how i send attachment in the biginnig when sending the mail with olemsg32.dll

9. Inserting data into mutliple tables using SQL Insert Command

10. Insert Field Value In Email Subject Line

11. inserting date within email body/subject line

12. Subject : Inserting an OLE obect in Outlook programmatically