create DB in acc2000 and open in acc97
Author Message
 create DB in acc2000 and open in acc97

Hi everyone,
In Access2000 I want to create an access database and to
be able to open in Access97.

Thank you,
Otilia

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 03:50:17 GMT
 create DB in acc2000 and open in acc97
The only way is to save it in Access 97 format from within Access 2000. It's
under Tools | Database Utilities.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

Quote:
> Hi everyone,
> In Access2000 I want to create an access database and to
> be able to open in Access97.

> Thank you,
> Otilia

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 04:41:38 GMT

1. Converting db from Acc2000 to Acc97

2. Problems Convert Acc97 to Acc2000

3. ACC97 - Automatically compact an open dB?

4. Acc97: Specifying /CMD parameter when opening database via open dialog

5. Can set a ref to 1 open db but not another open db - error 3045

6. newbie?. timed locked, permissions, db password, acc97 or acc2000

7. newbie?. timed locked, permissions, db password, acc97 or acc2000

8. Acc2000: Executing a Create Table Query in VBA

9. library db functions in expression builder - ACC97

10. Acc97: Compacting db from a form button

11. Acc97 and VB5: Automating the import of DB objects from another mdb file

12. Number of Users Attached to Acc97 DB