Open All Documents in Print Layout View
Author Message
 Open All Documents in Print Layout View

I would appreciate any help I can get,

   I am writing a program to open various files, however I
need them all to open in "Print Layout" view.  What code
shold I include in order to do this.

   Thank you very much for your help! ! !

Daniel

Sat, 04 Dec 2004 01:01:24 GMT
 Open All Documents in Print Layout View
Hi Daniel,

Quote:
>    I am writing a program to open various files, however I
> need them all to open in "Print Layout" view.  What code
> shold I include in order to do this.

ActiveDocument.ActiveWindow.View.Type = wdPrintView

--
Hope this helps.
ibby

Please post replies or follow-ups to the **newsgroup** so that participants
may benefit or contribute.

Sat, 04 Dec 2004 01:59:34 GMT

1. Master Document and Print Layout View

2. open , view and print a Word97 document in VB 4 or 5

3. Trouble Opening a Word Document with VB.NET,Open member not found in Documents

4. Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout

5. Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout

6. Print/View Access Report from within VB (with database open)

7. Macro to print all open documents

8. combo box to open word document and print

9. Need macro to print all open documents

10. page layout view and styles

11. Printing rtf document without opening Word ????

12. Opening, printing and closing a word document