Please help! Outlook form to excel sheet
Author Message
 Please help! Outlook form to excel sheet

I have an outlook form which has been filled out by about 100 users and now
I have to convert this form into an excel sheet. Do I really have to type
everything off or is there a way to convert all these forms into an excel
sheet with a VB Program?
Any help would be appreciated!

--
If you reply via email please remove the 'fake' from my mailaddress.
regards

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 07:25:47 GMT

1. Outlook Form to Excel Sheet conversion - HELP!

2. Excel sheet in Outlook Form

3. Need help displaying Excel sheet with VB5 - Please.

4. Need help displaying Excel sheet with VB5 - Please.

5. Need help displaying Excel sheet with VB5 - Please.

6. Somebody please help me to create an Excel Workbook w/sheets from VB4.0

7. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

8. Hiding Excel sheets in User Form application

9. Excel Sheet in VB Form

10. Read from Excel Sheet to Visual Basic Form

11. Outlook form to Excel conversion, help!

12. REGISTER OUTLOOK FORM (PLEASE HELP ME)