Reset Options in Outook 2000
Author Message
 Reset Options in Outook 2000

Recently our company email administrators installed a
script that when I logon to the network that changes many
of my Outlook 2000 preferences to values chosen by them
So now when I logon, I have to reset the following options

Check automatically save unsent messages
Check automatically save unsent every 3 minutes
Check play a sound
Check use MS Word to edit email
Uncheck ignore words in upper case
Uncheck Ignore words with numbers
Uncheck empty the deleted items folder upon exiting
Hide the outlook bar

Would it be possible to create a macro that runs when I
open Outlook, and it would run automatically and reset the
options above.

Any help in creating such a macro would be GREATLY
APPRECIATED !

Thanks, Steve

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 00:23:31 GMT

1. VBA In Outook 2000 (new to Programming)

2. VBA In Outook 2000 (new to Programming)

3. VBA In Outook 2000 (new to Programming)

4. Manually setting/resetting the junk mail flag in outlook98/2000

5. Reset Toolbar Word 2000

6. reset the autonumber field in Access 2000

7. Code to reset database startup options

8. VBA to reset Options

9. Reset print options

10. VB Net Text Editor Options reset

11. reset Toggle btn in Option Grp when, Next Record

12. Change option in Outlook 2000 using VBA