Application Close problem

1. Closing form / ending application problems (with Dim WithEvents object)

2. Please Help ! Closing application problem

3. Closing application problem?

4. After closing my application, Task is active an will not close

5. Close from Control Box Doesn't Close Application

6. Reports Closing when Application Closes

7. applications closed by my vb-application.

8. problems using close [x] button when closing forms.

9. Problems Closing a New Window using window.close()

10. How to close an excel or word file which is opened in another application and also close the application

11. Cosing "backend_be.mdb when closing application automaticly

12. Application Close Button