Looking for site of Access Shareware/Freeware Databases
Author Message
 Looking for site of Access Shareware/Freeware Databases

My apologies for selecting this group, but again, couldn't find
more relevant group for this question, actually 2 questions.

1) If I'd been able to get Netscape Communicator 4.0's newsgroup
    reader search tool to work, I wouldn't have to ask this question.
    Whenever I go to "Edit", "Search Messages" and select the newsgroup
    I want to search, no matter whether I search Sender, or Subject,
    and "Contains" and put in my keyword, like "Church" I get the error
   message "A News (NNTP) error occured:  Command Not recognized"
   after about 1 second and the searches always bomb, unless I search in

   my "Outbox" rather than specifying a newsgroup, which is pretty
useless.
  If anyone has any ideas whats wrong along these lines I would
appreciate it.

2) The actual question I have related to Access being that I can't
search
these messages, although I know I've seen them, is if anyone knows of
freeware or shareware of Access 2.0 or 97 databases, specifically
for tracking Church membership.  I know I've seen that specific message
in one
of these Access groups which gave a URL for a site with just this kind
of info.

TIA
Van Cox

Sun, 23 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for site of Access Shareware/Freeware Databases

Quote:
>2) The actual question I have related to Access being that I can't
>search
>these messages, although I know I've seen them, is if anyone knows of
>freeware or shareware of Access 2.0 or 97 databases, specifically
>for tracking Church membership.

Look at www.winsite.com, i saw there Church membership database

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for good VB freeware/shareware web-sites

2. Looking for Shareware / Freeware software authors

3. Looking for shareware to model Access database

4. Looking for a good VB shareware site

5. Looking for freeware ocx to access Parallel port from VB on Windows 2000 or NT

6. known shareware/freeware for billing collections?

7. Shareware and freeware compilers and interpreters

8. Freeware and shareware compilers and interpreters here !

9. free promotion of your freeware/shareware

10. any good help file compilers? (freeware/shareware)

11. Freeware / shareware Internet component?

12. Win32 software page : Sample code, freeware, shareware (Delphi, C/C++, VB)