Word Doc Properties to/from Access
Author Message
 Word Doc Properties to/from Access

Is there a way link Microsoft Word Document Properties to
fields in an Access Database. I could use this in a
document management system. I'd like to be able to update
properties in a database on save in the Word doc.

Thanks,

Joe B

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 21:48:17 GMT

1. Access .text property of a textbox control in a Word Doc

2. Insert an embedded word doc from access in word

3. Duplex Word doc with Access Report from Access

4. Changing the properties of a word doc.

5. Custom Word Doc properties

6. Properties of a Word Doc

7. Open word 97 doc with doc name as variable

8. pub doc and word doc on same screen

9. How do you drop doc files from a intranet site into a new word doc

10. How do I access a Property in a template from a doc

11. How to pass parameter while openining ole embeded word doc from access table

12. Create Word Doc from Access??