workspace commit/rollback
Author Message
 workspace commit/rollback

I need to do many SQL UPDATE and INSERT transactions and want them to ALL
succeed or ALL fail but it seems that a workspace can only commit and/or
rollback DAO/ADO recordset style transactions, not SQL.

In A97, how can I execute multiple SQL statements so they all fail or all
succeed?

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:36:28 GMT
 workspace commit/rollback
Oh, sometimes I wonder if I could be any more stupid.   Let's just forget I
wrote that, OK?  Thanks.

Quote:
> I need to do many SQL UPDATE and INSERT transactions and want them to ALL
> succeed or ALL fail but it seems that a workspace can only commit and/or
> rollback DAO/ADO recordset style transactions, not SQL.

> In A97, how can I execute multiple SQL statements so they all fail or all
> succeed?

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:48:58 GMT

1. Workspace Transaction Begin/Commit/Rollback bug?

2. Commit/Rollback spanning procedures

3. DB Commit\Rollback Issues

4. Begin-Rollback-Commit Transaction

5. How does .commit and .rollback work?

6. VB4 - Commit or Rollback without BeginTrans. (Error 3034)

7. Commit and Rollback

8. Using commit/rollback with Oracle and RDO

9. BeginTrans Commit RollBack

10. BeginTrans, Commit, RollBack

11. Rollback and Commit with more than 1 form open in VB3

12. Commit or Rollback without BeginTrans Error