Outlook 2002 - File Not Found
Author Message
 Outlook 2002 - File Not Found

Hi

I think my copy of Outlook 2002 has gone screwy!  When I click Tools ->
Macro -> Visual Basic Editor, I get the usual thing about Macros then it
says "File Not Found" and stops.  When I try again I just get an empty VBA
Environment (no project, no "This Outlook Session") and almost everything is
greyed out - I can't add modules etc.

I have tried running the repair utility but to no avail. Does any body know
how to recover from this or is it a case of re-installing??

Regards
Olly

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:02:13 GMT

1. Eventhandler for an addin created in vb.net for Outlook 2002 not working

2. Not an Outlook 2002 form

3. VBscript not running from rule in outlook 2002

4. Custom Control on form not working with Outlook 2002

5. REPOST: Body text not displayed in VBA-generated email (Outlook 2002)

6. problem with excel 2002 and outlook 2002

7. Automatically send email by Outlook 2002 from Project 2002

8. Outlook View Control in Outlook 2002

9. Mosher Outlook 2000 Code wont run in Outlook 2002

10. Outlook 2002/Outlook with Office XP

11. Temp Files Not Deleting after closing Word 2002

12. Word 2002: How to save a file in Word 97 format in Word 2002