Setting values of duration fields.
Author Message
 Setting values of duration fields.

Hi,

Does anybody know the correct format/method to set duration fields to
different values in an Outlook custom form? I can key in values like 1w = 1
week or 10m = 10 mins, but the only value I seem to be able to assign via
code is a number which is treated as minutes.  How can I set durations from
strings to days/weeks/hours/mins durations via code?

Thanks in advance.

David

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 18:09:49 GMT
 Setting values of duration fields.
You might try setting the value of the control displaying the duration field
to the string, then let Outlook resolve it to minutes.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Hi,

> Does anybody know the correct format/method to set duration fields to
> different values in an Outlook custom form? I can key in values like 1w =
1
> week or 10m = 10 mins, but the only value I seem to be able to assign via
> code is a number which is treated as minutes.  How can I set durations
from
> strings to days/weeks/hours/mins durations via code?

> Thanks in advance.

> David

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 19:57:31 GMT

1. Changing the Default duration field to a custom duration field

2. Help with Duration values

3. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

4. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

5. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

6. Customer Duration Field

7. Cannot set field value

8. Set the default value for a field in a table with VBA

9. Setting vb actions based on the value in a field

10. Setting Value of Field according to Filter

11. Set Variable = Field Value

12. How to set field value ?