wireless networks
Author Message
 wireless networks

Does anyone know about wireless networking?  Is anyone using one?  If so
who's?  I have heard much about them but am not sure I understand them or
who has the best hardware.

Thu, 12 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 wireless networks
Hi dsm1186,

This newsgroup is dedicated to Visual Basic for Word and your question is
way off that subject.  You might do a search on deja.news to find a ng that
is more appropriate.

Please post any follow-up or new questions to the Newsgroups so that others
may benefit therefrom or contribute thereto.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Quote:
> Does anyone know about wireless networking?  Is anyone using one?  If so
> who's?  I have heard much about them but am not sure I understand them or
> who has the best hardware.

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wireless networking

2. wireless networks

3. How to share files with desktop in wireless network using PocketPC?

4. Wireless Microphone - China Wireless Microphone Manufacturer

5. HELP! Wireless needs to maintain session

6. wireless messaging...

7. Send Wireless SMS using Visual Basic

8. Wireless Control WLList has wrong(?) arrows

9. VB for CE talking to Oracle (wireless app)

10. wireless

11. Track Wireless Files Transfer

12. setting a wireless netwok SSID in code