Customizing outlook today page
Author Message
 Customizing outlook today page

I'm customizing my outlook today page to include views of
3 other people's (delegates) calendars and tasks folders
as well.
Everything's working fine, but I have the following
problem.
On the page I've got a link to create a new calendar
appointment. The code looks as follows:

window.external.OutlookApplication.CreateItem(1);
theItem.Display

This brings up a new calendar appointment for my calendar,
but how do I tell this code to bring up a new calendar
item for one of my delegate's calendars. I know I could go
to the delegates calendar in my folder view and open a new
item there, but I want it done from a link on my outlook
today page.

Can anyone help?
Thanks
Nic

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 20:22:45 GMT

1. Cannot click on Customize Outlook Today

2. Customize Outlook Today...

3. Customizing Outlook Today - runtime errors

4. Customizing Outlook Today with outlwvw.dll and registry

5. Customized Outlook Today not working...

6. Customize Outlook Today

7. VBScript in customized Outlook Today screen

8. Newbie Question about calendars and Outlook Today page

9. Outlook Today page customization

10. Display Outlook Today Page programmatically

11. custom Outlook Today page!

12. Calling a form from outlook today folder home page