Caller Id Info to drive Access Contacts Database
Author Message
 Caller Id Info to drive Access Contacts Database

I am looking for a way to get the caller-id info from my modem when it rings
and then automatically select the relevant customer record based on the
telephone
number.

I would prefer to do this through TAPI or UnimodemV rather than pay for an
ActiveX control (unless the control is free of course).

Thanks

Wed, 23 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Caller Id Info to drive Access Contacts Database

Quote:

>I am looking for a way to get the caller-id info from my modem when it
rings
>and then automatically select the relevant customer record based on the
>telephone
>number.

>I would prefer to do this through TAPI or UnimodemV rather than pay for an
>ActiveX control (unless the control is free of course).

I do believe that there as an article on this within the past twelve months
or so in either Visual Basic Programmers journal or in the Access/Office/VBA
Advisor.  Don't know when tho'

HTH

Steve Arbaugh
ATTAC Consulting Group
web: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/attac-cg/acgsoft.htm
To reply, remove ~ and nospm from address

Wed, 23 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. collecting caller ID info

2. Caller ID info from modem

3. Caller ID and Pager info ?

4. Changing Access code to use caller ID

5. Using Caller ID with Access

6. Caller ID access?

7. Find a contact in Outlook contact or in a access database

8. caller ID (UK) checking phone numbers

9. Caller ID

10. Caller ID

11. Caller id

12. Getting caller ID from my base class