keep word windows invisible?
Author Message
 keep word windows invisible?

Hi I have a macro that uses the following two statements to open a couple
docs:

Set docSource = Documents.Open(pathstring)

Set docTarget = Documents.Add

All works well, but the macro loops through this a number of times and each
time it opens and closes the docs I have word windows flashing all over the
place.

Can I accomplish this without the visuals?

Thanks,

Jason

Mon, 10 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. keep word invisible during loops

2. How to keep Form invisible during init controls

3. How to keep Form invisible during init controls?

4. Keeping new windows withing the Web Browser Control and Not Opening in New Window

5. Keeping windows on top of other windows in the same project

6. MS Word does not work if the object is set to invisible

7. "invisible" word

8. Word 2000 can not close invisible documents

9. Word to foreground and invisible...

10. Paste from Clipboard when Word is Invisible

11. Please help : Word acts strange when its object is set to invisible

12. Opening word invisible