Link Exchange Public folder to Access 97
Author Message
 Link Exchange Public folder to Access 97

How can I Link or Import an Exchange public folder to Access 97 and get the
user-defined fields.
The Import-Link Exchange/Outlook Wizard works fine but apparently only with
standard fields.
ian

Sat, 26 Jun 2004 20:47:48 GMT
 Link Exchange Public folder to Access 97
Ian:

You need to use CDO to do this.  You can learn more by going to the
following Web.  Its a bit to bit off, but its the most robust method:

http://www.cdolive.com/start.htm
--
Steve Arbaugh
ATTAC Consulting Group

Quote:
> How can I Link or Import an Exchange public folder to Access 97 and get
the
> user-defined fields.
> The Import-Link Exchange/Outlook Wizard works fine but apparently only
with
> standard fields.
> ian

Sun, 27 Jun 2004 11:59:25 GMT

1. Accessing owner of distribution lists and access rights of public folders in Access 97

2. How to Link the Outlook (97) Journal Folder to Access (97)

3. E-mail address not available in Access 97 with Link Exchange/Outlook Wizard

4. Importing Contacts from Access to Exchange Public folder

5. Access Exchange Public Folders

6. Problem accessing Exchange Public Folder

7. Access to Exchange Public Folders

8. Access to Exchange public folders

9. How to Handle AppointmentItem error Access 97 - Outlook 97 across Exchange

10. Linking ACCESS 97 to Project 97

11. How to link a password protected Excel 97 Spreadsheet to Access 97

12. Exchange Public Folder as Recordset