Unread Items in Public Folders like in personal Folders
Author Message
 Unread Items in Public Folders like in personal Folders

Hi everybody!

Is there a possibility to manipulate the look of the folder-treeview.
I want to highlight unread items in a public folder und his subfolders.

Thanks
Norbert

Mon, 05 Jan 2004 20:21:45 GMT

1. Help Copy Public Folder Calander Items to Personal Calendar(code sample)

2. Detecting unread message(s) in folder and highlighting all folders above

3. Detecting unread message(s) in folder and highlighting all folders above

4. Differentiation between public and personal folders.

5. Outlook 98 - Personal and Public Task Folder

6. Accessing Personal and Public folders via CDO object

7. Exchange folder clashes with personal folder

8. Creating folders under Personal Folders

9. Can't sort Outlook Personal Folder using Items.Sort

10. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

11. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

12. Public Folder Contact folders.