Click Event
Author Message
 Click Event

OK, I have an outlook template with a cmd button on it.  I
have VBScript code, in the form template, to capture the
button click and call a sub I created in
ThisOutlookSession to do further processing.  This works
perfectly in design mode, but not at all after I send the
form.  Due to the total lack of any response to this
question (I have repeated it on several newsgroups and
forums over the last week), I was forced to do my
homework.  Apparently, Outlook 2002 will not allow
VBScript to run, it doesn't show a warning, it just
doesn't run.  The only solution I found was to change the
registry to accept VBS files.  This doesn't seem
practical.  There must be a way to capture the click event
in VBA:  I've tried this several ways, but I'm not sure
how to define the object, withevents (Class?)  Does anyone
have any ideas? -Rob

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 00:04:09 GMT
 Click Event
I FIGURED IT OUT!!!! HALLELEUIA!!!

Quote:

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 04:34:58 GMT

1. Capture click/double-click events from datatable

2. Calling a click event without clicking

3. label click event only works with right mouse click

4. System tray icon, single click event fires before double click

5. Click and Double-click events

6. Form Click .vs. Double-Click Events

7. Clicking outside combobox trigger click event of the combo box

8. Clicking outside combobox trigger the combobox click event

9. checking for click event during lost focus event

10. Difference between a click event and mousedown event

11. DblClick = Click event then DblClick event?

12. Calendar Control - No Click Event