Urgent: operation of Restrict Method
Author Message
 Urgent: operation of Restrict Method

Hi all:

I used the restrict method in vb6 to restrict my
appointment folder to get appointments taht are at a
specific time.  Recently I changed my program into vb.Net
and somehow the restrict method didn't work like before
anymore.

I was using something like this in vb6:

filter = "[start] = """ &startdate &""""
objoutlookitem = objoutlookitem2.restrict(filter)

Something like that I remember it worked (I tested it).
And I used .Net to convert the code to vb.net... and the
code was exactly the same.  And it didn't work anymore
(objoutlookitem returns me with nothing, not even a
msgbox or if statements can show me the value).

I pin pointed the error at the use of "=".  I tried using

Quote:
>= and it worked... but somehow the "=" operator didn't

work... I also tried using == and still doesn't
work.........

I need some desparate help on how to solve that
problem... thankx very much.

Regards,
Chris

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:20:02 GMT

1. Restrict Method with Appointment Items

2. Using Restrict Method

3. Restrict or Find method to get items with attachments

4. Finding Recurring Appointments with Restrict Method

5. Restrict method & [Categories]

6. Restrict Method

7. vb restrict method and minimizing ics windows

8. Problem with Restrict-method for mailitems

9. using Restrict items method

10. Restrict Method

11. strange problems with restrict method on calendar userproperties

12. Creating Items collection using Find method instead of Restrict