CHR() function not being found
Author Message
 CHR() function not being found

Hi,

I'm using Chr() in a simple module and it works fine - on my machine. I
am running Office Access 97 (German) with SR2 installed. On my
customer's machine I get "Module or library not found" and it highlights
the chr function. Other than the fact that the customer doesn't have the
SR installed I can't find anything more to install.

Where does chr() reside and/or what do I have to copy to customer's
machine other than the mdb?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew Murray

Elisabethstr. 31                fax: +49 89 2718204
D-80796 Muenchen        tel: +49 89 2711262

Fri, 07 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CHR() function not being found

On the customers machine open a module go to tools reference and look in the
dialog that appears  for items marked missing.

Uncheck those items and if they are required reestablish the reference.

Quote:

>Hi,

>I'm using Chr() in a simple module and it works fine - on my machine. I
>am running Office Access 97 (German) with SR2 installed. On my
>customer's machine I get "Module or library not found" and it highlights
>the chr function. Other than the fact that the customer doesn't have the
>SR installed I can't find anything more to install.

>Where does chr() reside and/or what do I have to copy to customer's
>machine other than the mdb?

>Thanks in advance,

>Andrew Murray

>Elisabethstr. 31 fax: +49 89 2718204
>D-80796 Muenchen tel: +49 89 2711262

Fri, 07 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CHR Function not working in VB 6

2. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

3. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

4. HTML Help with P&D: Htmhelp not found, MyProject.chi not found

5. CHR vs CHR$

6. chr(10) and chr(13) in memofield gives |

7. Chr(10) & Chr(13)

8. Display chr$(30) & chr$(31)

9. Difference between chr(34) and chr(160)

10. Chr(10) and Chr(13) doesn't work

11. is carriage return chr(13) or chr(32)

12. INPUT OR READ TO STRIP CHR(10) AND CHR(13)