Linking Interdev to Outlook
Author Message
 Linking Interdev to Outlook

I have an IFrame in Interdev, into which I wish to place the current
"Outlook Today" data ie Messages:Inbox, Drafts, Outbook summary; Tasks
Summary; and Calendar. I don't seem to be able to do this with the Outlook
Control Viewer (only custom folders, which take up too much screen space),
which is why I need the brief summary details of Outlook Today. Any Ideas?

I have limited knowledge of ASP, but any attemp to access the Outlook object
model in Interdev fails ( CreateObject etc), even though it is referenced. I
believe this is a feature of the Outlook object model for security - am I
right?

This is certainly taxing the little grey cells...Help....

John

Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to use Interdev to debug the outlook's Agent Script

2. InterDev (VID) on MS Outlook 98 cd?

3. Outlook Address book linked table

4. linking outlook express to a database

5. linked tables with Exchange / Outlook

6. Outlook / Exchange linked tebles

7. Linking Outlook To Access

8. Back End and Outlook Links

9. Access V7 (W95) Import and Link Exchange/Outlook.

10. Linking Outlook Calendar Dates to Access

11. Working with Outlook Attachments in linked Access Tables

12. difference between import and linking of outlook table