Integration between Access97 and Word97
Author Message
 Integration between Access97 and Word97

Hi,

Here's a modified version that works.  You can grab the fIsAppRunning
function from my website under APIs section.

HTH
Function MH_ActivateWord()
    Dim bolIntActiveApplication As Boolean
    Dim gobjAppObject As Object

    bolIntActiveApplication = fIsAppRunning("Word")

    If bolIntActiveApplication Then
        Set gobjAppObject = GetObject(, "Word.Application")
    Else
        Set gobjAppObject = CreateObject("Word.Application")
        gobjAppObject.Visible = True
    End If

    MH_ActivateWord = True

    If Not MH_ActivateWord Then Exit Function

    With gobjAppObject
        .Documents.Open ("c:\autoexec.bat")
        .WindowState = wdWindowStateMaximize
        .ActiveWindow.WindowState = wdWindowStateMaximize
    End With
End Function

--
Dev Ashish (Just my $.001)
---------------

:I have made an application that opens a word document from Access. If I use
:Word as the email-editor in Outlook98 a Word process is opened in the
:background. If I use object word.application and starts it like this:
:
<,snip>>

Tue, 19 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web Integration with Access97

2. Closing Word97 from Access97

3. Pulling Access97 data into Word97 variables

4. Editing an Access97 field value from Word97

5. Access97-Word97 Mail Merge

6. Access97/Word97/data exchange HELP!!!

7. Access97/Word97 MailMerge

8. Linking Access97 and Word97

9. passing values between Word97 and Access97

10. Mail Merge access97 with word97 (Blank spaces)

11. Access97 and Word97 (MailMerge)

12. DDE between Access97 and Word97