Import info from web page to Access
Author Message
 Import info from web page to Access

I would like to construct a database form that, with the
click of a button, will allow me to copy information from
a web page in my browser to predetermined fields on my
form.  Where do I start?

Sat, 28 May 2005 00:00:08 GMT

1. Saving Info to the Client Clipboard from a Web Page

2. Help with Getting info from a web page and putting it into a database

3. Help: returning specific info from a web page

4. help parse info from a web page

5. Find user info on a pc when a web page is viewed

6. Passing Info from web pages...

7. Pass info to ActiveX Control from web page

8. Pass info to ActiveX Control from Web Page

9. Sending Info to Web Page.

10. Sending Info to Web Page.

11. Posting info to a web page

12. Sending/Retrieving Info from Web Page