how do I cc an email to a 2nd address using a macro
Author Message
 how do I cc an email to a 2nd address using a macro

I need to be alerted by email when a user sends email to a particular
address from Microsoft Outlook XP. The sent email can't show cc 2nd address.
I can't use the rules wizard for this.

Anyone have some sample code?
Dave

Fri, 10 Jun 2005 01:31:42 GMT

1. changing a email address in the CC box

2. Help adding multiple users to email address and cc list

3. Getting TO and CC SMTP Addresses using CDO?

4. Macro to extract sender's address from email message

5. macro that opens an excel attachment and then sends it to an email address

6. adding an email address to a macro

7. Forward an email and place senders email address in CC field of forwarded message.

8. Using Outlook's Restrict and Filter Functions for email addresses

9. Using Redemption objects to fetch email address

10. How to get Sender's email address using VBA

11. Using the default email address for automatic replies.

12. Using Outlook's Restrict and Filter Functions for email addresses