Outlook Hang ups
Author Message
 Outlook Hang ups

I have Outlook97 installed on my computer. I have used it a few times before
to send email but mainly I used Outlook Express. Only recently I decided to
automate sending email so I wrote a little bit of code in Access VBA that
references Outlook and send email. It worked the first 2 times. Ever since
then, my out-going emails just sits in the outbox forever and the program
stops responding even though the Task manager lists it as running. Are there
any patches out there that remedies this situation. Thanks for any help.

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 03:32:01 GMT

1. Visual Voice and Hang-ups

2. Outlook hanging

3. After Running Macro, Outlook hangs on exit.

4. Outlook hangs in background - application visibility question

5. Outlook hanging and here is the error message

6. Outlook hanging

7. Outlook hangs under Windows NT Task Scheduler

8. Outlook 97 hangs after called from vba

9. vb2003 outlook addin hangs on exit

10. Off-Topic: Outlook Express causes system shutdown hang

11. outlook createobject/getobject/hanging

12. Outlook Express hangs when invoked by MAPI controls