How to insert RTF string into a doc ?
Author Message
 How to insert RTF string into a doc ?

Hello,

I have a string in VB containing RTF text. I want to insert it into a word
document.

Could anybody let me know how to do it ?

    Set soDoc = soWord.ActiveDocument
     soDoc.Range.FormattedText = cRTF

The above statement gives a Type mismatch error !!!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nalini

Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:41:17 GMT
 How to insert RTF string into a doc ?
Hello,

I have found a solution to my problem in the article

Q258513 :HOWTO: Paste RichText Formated String into Word with Visual Basic
Automation

Regards,
Nalini

Quote:
> Hello,

> I have a string in VB containing RTF text. I want to insert it into a word
> document.

> Could anybody let me know how to do it ?

>     Set soDoc = soWord.ActiveDocument
>      soDoc.Range.FormattedText = cRTF

> The above statement gives a Type mismatch error !!!

> Thanks in advance.

> Regards,
> Nalini

Sat, 01 Mar 2003 15:13:03 GMT

1. Insert RTF into open Word doc w/o temp files

2. Howto insert RTF doc vertical on a picbox ?

3. Insert BMP file into RTF doc

4. RTF - inserting text - difficulties with RTF code stripped by Outlook

5. Inserting a doc into another doc

6. Converting a byte array of an RTF encoded string into true RTF

7. Appending RTF strings to an RTF control

8. rtf doc text body

9. Save rtf file as doc

10. Word doc/rtf files won't open from Explorer shortcuts

11. How to display doc/xls/rtf and vsd files in a form

12. Converting .doc to html or .rtf to .html