Developer team available for remote projects
Author Message
 Developer team available for remote projects

Actually, I'm thinking that if they're that good, they
wouldn't mind proving it by helping others on this
newsgroup for free.

Whaddayasayguys?

- Graham R Seach MVP

Quote:

for remote projects.
Quote:
>  We are all high educated, experienced developers in
fields C/S database
>applications, Internet/Intranet, COM/DCOM developing.
>  We use: delphi up to 6 version. And Oracle, Interbase,
MS SQL server as
>developing platforms.

>.

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 10:56:13 GMT

1. Join Microsoft and the Office Developer Center team

2. Join Microsoft and the Office Developer Center team

3. LONDON - Senior Developer - VB/RDO - Equity Derivatives Team - Investment Banking

4. LONDON - Senior Developer - VB/RDO/VBA - Equity Derivatives Team - Investment Banking

5. LONDON - Senior Developer - VB/SQL/ODBC/RDO/VBA - Equity Derivatives Team - Investment Banking

6. 1995 Developers Competition - Hint for MultiMedia Teams

7. 1995 Developers Competition Update - 42 Teams,Japan,Languages Used

8. LONDON - Senior Developer - V.B5/RDO - Equity Derivatives Team - Investment Banking

9. OFFTOPIC: Anyone knows a good personal Knowledge Base for a team of developers

10. Visual Basic Versus Centura Team Developer

11. OFFTOPIC: Anyone knows a good personal Knowledge Base for a team of developers

12. Visual Basic 3/4 Programming Team Available - Atlanta, Georgia