ACC97: Error accessing system registry in VBA
Author Message
 ACC97: Error accessing system registry in VBA

When I go into modules and access Tools|References I'm getting this error.
Have uninstalled Office 97 prof. and reinstalled with no luck.

Also, in the documentor in Access the header on the page is giving me NAME??
errors and other errors when I print.  The detail of the page prints okay
but the header information like Table name or query name is missing.

I figure it is a registry setting that is missing or one that is there that
shouldn't be.

Has anyone seen this occuring and what was done to fix it.

Thanks.

Wed, 31 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ACC97: Error accessing system registry in VBA
Does this happen on every db? If so, then try re-running the setup as

  Setup /y /r

 and then run

 RegSvr32 "C:\path to the file\DAO350.dll"

If this happens on just one db, try decompiling it.

 "C\:Program Files\...\mscacess.exe" /decompile "yourdb.mdb"

--
Dev Ashish     (http://www.mvps.org/access)

:
: Also, in the documentor in Access the header on the page is giving me
NAME??
: errors and other errors when I print.  The detail of the page prints okay
: but the header information like Table name or query name is missing.
:
: I figure it is a registry setting that is missing or one that is there
that
: shouldn't be.
:
: Has anyone seen this occuring and what was done to fix it.
:
: Thanks.
:
:

Wed, 31 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error accessing the System Registry

2. Error accessing the system registry

3. "Error accessing system registry" message

4. VB IDE: Error accessing the system registry

5. Error Accessing the System Registry

6. Error accessing the System Registry

7. VB4: Error accessing the system registry

8. Can't access system registry (Error 335)

9. Error Accessing the System Registry

10. Error Accessing The System Registry

11. !Error accessing the system registry

12. Error accessing the system registry