Access 2000: MsgBox formatting with @
Author Message
 Access 2000: MsgBox formatting with @

MsgBox Action, in a mcro.  And indeed it does, if you use a macro.  However,
it does not work in code, that is in VBA.  Has anyone else out there run

macros, you should be able to use it in code as well?!?!
Thanks,
-Carl Tribble

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Access 2000: MsgBox formatting with @
Carl--
The formatted MsgBox does not work in A2K's VBA. This is because VBA
references the VB MsgBox, not the Access MsgBox.  There is a *slight*
workaround on Dev Ashish's site www.mvps.org/access . Search for MsgBox.

--
Robert R. Thele

[Remove NoSpam_ to reply via E-mail]

Quote:

> MsgBox Action, in a mcro.  And indeed it does, if you use a macro.
However,
> it does not work in code, that is in VBA.  Has anyone else out there run

in
> macros, you should be able to use it in code as well?!?!
> Thanks,
> -Carl Tribble

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Access 2000: MsgBox formatting with @
A *slight* workaround? I am kind of offended here (since I was the one who
found it!). Its a true workaround for this change in behavior in Access
2000.

--
?MichKa
(insensitive fruitarian)

random junk of dubious value, a multilingual website, the
42+ language TSI Form/Report to Data Access Page Wizard,
and lots of replication "stuff" at http://www.trigeminal.com/

?

Quote:
> Carl--
> The formatted MsgBox does not work in A2K's VBA. This is because VBA
> references the VB MsgBox, not the Access MsgBox.  There is a *slight*
> workaround on Dev Ashish's site www.mvps.org/access . Search for MsgBox.

> --
> Robert R. Thele

> [Remove NoSpam_ to reply via E-mail]

> > MsgBox Action, in a mcro.  And indeed it does, if you use a macro.
> However,
> > it does not work in code, that is in VBA.  Has anyone else out there run

> in
> > macros, you should be able to use it in code as well?!?!
> > Thanks,
> > -Carl Tribble

Wed, 26 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting back the formatted MsgBox in Access 2000 that worked in Access 97

2. MsgBox - Access 2000

3. Application title in Access 2000 msgbox

4. The @ symbol (MsgBox function) and Access 2000

5. CreateDatabase() and Access 2002/2000 formats

6. VBE Editor Format -Access 2000-Font Problem!

7. Format$ in Access 2000 on Windows 98

8. Conversion to Access 2000 database format

9. Number format in Access 2000

10. Print formatting problems -- Using VBA in Access 2000 to print a doc in Word

11. Access 2000 format not working

12. VB6 - Access 2000 - "Unrecognized Database Format"