FileName & Win2K
Author Message
 FileName & Win2K

Hello

We have an Access 8 utility that uses the FileName
Property of the Application Method, the code runs well on
NT4 sr6 but not on Windows 2000 sr2.  We get the following
message ...

Runtime Error '5'

"Invalid procedure call or argument"

I have narrowed the problem down and observed I can use
the FileName property successfully if I provide the full
file name in the argument.  If I attempt to use wildcards
I get the error ...

Does anyone have any workarounds for this problem

Thanks

Simon

Fri, 14 May 2004 20:48:48 GMT

1. Access exits at PCs with Op.Syst.Win2K Prof./Win2k Server

2. User rights,Win2k&Word97 problem

3. VB6 developed on win2k, but deployed on winME&95 problem

4. VB & Access on Win2k

5. VB & Win2k

6. VB6 developed on win2k, but deploy on winME&95 problem

7. ASP & Win2K Professional

8. VB5, ActiveX & Win2K

9. VB6 Web Dev & Win2K

10. winsock & win2k