Outlook express and access
Author Message
 Outlook express and access

i heve effectively loaded outlook express from access..getting the
email address from a table...i used a hyperlink to do it...the problem
is that the address field for the hyperlink refuses to accept more
that 255 characters. is there a way around this ? when i select ne
number of address that amout to more than 255 ...it loads outlook
express and trunkates the rest of my addresses....Can ne one please
help ??

Thank u

Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:49:00 GMT
 Outlook express and access
No.  You are fighting a limitation placed on the mailto: or command line
arguments. Since Access has a VBA support, have you considered moving this
solution to using Simple MAPI calls?

Quote:
> i heve effectively loaded outlook express from access..getting the
> email address from a table...i used a hyperlink to do it...the problem
> is that the address field for the hyperlink refuses to accept more
> that 255 characters. is there a way around this ? when i select ne
> number of address that amout to more than 255 ...it loads outlook
> express and trunkates the rest of my addresses....Can ne one please
> help ??

> Thank u

Tue, 17 Aug 2004 23:10:26 GMT

1. e-mail by outlook express from Access

2. Sending Access data to Outlook Express

3. Error sending report via Access / Outlook Express

4. E-mail from Access to Outlook Express

5. Access to Outlook Express

6. Access Outlook Express Mail File (dbx and mbx)

7. How to access outlook express address book programatically?

8. outlook express (sending email in access)

9. Access Outlook 2000/Express Inbox Folder over Mapi

10. Hotmail Thru Outlook Express: Suddenly Can't Access

11. Accessing Sent Items Folder in Outlook Express

12. How to access Outlook Express Address Book?