Dialog box displayed during query insert or query update
Author Message
 Dialog box displayed during query insert or query update

Hi there,

For one of my Access application, I use some update and insert Queries. The
plroblem I have, is that when I execute these queries from my code, I always
have de confirmation message boxes displayed (You are about to update/insert
xxx rows. Do you want to continue ?), and I didn't find how I could hide
these dialog boxes.

Any Ideas ???

Thank you very much and best regards

Olivier

Sat, 26 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Dialog box displayed during query insert or query update
In ACC97 at least, look in help under "SetWarnings"...

HTH

Quote:
> Hi there,

> For one of my Access application, I use some update and insert Queries.
The
> plroblem I have, is that when I execute these queries from my code, I
always
> have de confirmation message boxes displayed (You are about to
update/insert
> xxx rows. Do you want to continue ?), and I didn't find how I could hide
> these dialog boxes.

> Any Ideas ???

> Thank you very much and best regards

> Olivier

Sat, 26 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Dialog box displayed during query insert or query update

docmd.SetWarnings True(False)

--
Gabi Tianu
Network Administrator

Quote:
> Hi there,

> For one of my Access application, I use some update and insert Queries.
The
> plroblem I have, is that when I execute these queries from my code, I
always
> have de confirmation message boxes displayed (You are about to
update/insert
> xxx rows. Do you want to continue ?), and I didn't find how I could hide
> these dialog boxes.

> Any Ideas ???

> Thank you very much and best regards

> Olivier

Sun, 27 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Acc97: Using SysCmd to update status bar during query

2. inserting character in an access field by using an update query

3. update and insert query?

4. update and insert query?

5. Update and Insert queries work in SQL but not in Access

6. Displaying 2nd tab of Insert Object dialog box

7. Update query using joined query as source

8. MS Query and Dialog Box

9. Show SQL query dialog box

10. Displaying result of SQL query in a text box

11. Display in a text box a query

12. SQL query result display (text box)