Date/Time to date
Author Message
 Date/Time to date

Hi
I have a date variable representing (say) 1-may-2003 10:30 and I would like
to extract the date part of it (ie 1-may-2003) and the time part(10:30).

How do I do this

Thanks

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 00:52:55 GMT
 Date/Time to date
Try using the DateValue and TimeValue functions, respectively.

Quote:
> Hi
> I have a date variable representing (say) 1-may-2003 10:30 and I would
like
> to extract the date part of it (ie 1-may-2003) and the time part(10:30).

> How do I do this

> Thanks

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 01:44:43 GMT

1. start date/time, end date/time problem

2. Compare date in form with date/time in form with date/time in database

3. Matching system date/time with field date/time

4. combining a time and a date to one Date/Time value

5. How to subtract a date-time from a date-time

6. ADO with Access Date/Time field not storing the time, just the date

7. Converting %date% %time% to VB Time/Date

8. Extracting the date out of a Date/Time field

9. Date part of Date/Time Field

10. Date/Time picker and calculating date differences

11. My datagrid cannot display full date and time (only date is shown)

12. Null date values in Date/Time fields in Access DB