How to hide the maximize/restore and close-button on a maximized form
Author Message
 How to hide the maximize/restore and close-button on a maximized form

Hallo everybody. I know that many of you want to hide the maximize/restore
and close button on a maximized form, but that isn't possible using the
forms propertysheet.

Therefore I take this freedom do guide you to my web where you can find a
solution that does the trick.
Go to www.master-office.com under "Developers".

--
Regards Hans-Chr. Francke
www.master-office.com

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:48:08 GMT

1. How to hide the minimize, restore and close button on a maximized form

2. Hiding the maximize/restore button on MDI form

3. 'Restore Window' button on maximized Form

4. Using VBScript to minimize, restore/maximize, close window

5. Using VBScript to minimize, restore/maximize or close a window

6. maximize/restore button

7. disabling minimize, maximize, restore buttons of an html popup window

8. maximized and restored forms

9. Hide Close, Minimize and Maximize at top of access window

10. How to have MDI forms in restored and maximized mode at the same time

11. Form Maximize/Restore Monitoring

12. Which message indicates MDI form itself maximized/restored?