Importing emails headers into an access database
Author Message
 Importing emails headers into an access database

Hello
Can anyone help me how to buil a program that import emails headers (subject
date from ) to an access databse?
thx
Pascal

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:29:55 GMT
 Importing emails headers into an access database
I am building something at the moment. I am importing from a POP mailbox
using an addin from www.codestone.co.uk.

Email me if you want further information

--

Gavin Jolly

[Remove laughing from address]

Quote:
> Hello
> Can anyone help me how to buil a program that import emails headers
(subject
> date from ) to an access databse?
> thx
> Pascal

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 22:47:56 GMT

1. import html-form-email into access database

2. Accessing and inserting headers in an email message with VBA

3. Importing Word doc into Access database or Oracle database

4. Importing Word doc into Access database or Oracle database

5. How do I access email header info?

6. Can Access 2k directly Import Email?

7. Importing eMail addresses from Access

8. Importing an Access 2000 table into another Access 2000 database with VB Code

9. Access 2000 Exporting/Importing Database Object Groups with Shortcuts

10. Importing text files to a second database w/in Access

11. Import tables from another access-database

12. Access 2.0 : Importing module to database