Consultant needed in Los Angeles
Author Message
 Consultant needed in Los Angeles

Looking for a Microsoft Access Developer / Consultant to assist me with work
on an existing project.

Developer needs to have at least 5 years professional programming experience
with Access and Visual Basic for Applications. You must have working
knowledge and understand how to use DAO, ADO, and ODBC. You need to be
highly proficient with VBA.  Experience with SQL Server 2000 and Analysis
Services / OLAP experience would be a plus.

Developer needs to have real world experience developing databases.
Background in Accounting or Financial Systems development experience will be
given strong consideration. An understanding of Bonds and Fixed Income
Securities is a plus

This is a 1 to 3 month project but it depends on your skills. The
development work for this project can be done primarily offsite, but the
consultant needs to be located in the Los Angeles area so that we can meet
at my office on a regular basis or with the client when necessary.

Other Requirements:

Must have experience with MS Excel, MS Word, and Visio. Good verbal and
written communication skills are a must. Must speak clear English. Must have
professional manner and appearance.

The Consultant needs to also have high speed internet access so that we can
video conference and transfer data.  I need someone who can dedicate at
least 20 - 40 hours a week to this project.  If you can put more time in per
week then that will be even better. I do not want any moonlighters or
amateurs.

Please e-mail me your resume and be prepared to send me a sample of your
work. I want to see an example of some code and your interface development
skills. This is a high priority project.

Pay Rate is $45 to $55 / hr DOE

Location: Los Angeles

Duration 1 to 3 months

Contact Info:

Chris Merriam-Leith

Fri, 04 Jun 2004 19:21:29 GMT
 Consultant needed in Los Angeles
You should work on your personnel skills. They suck.
Quote:

> Looking for a Microsoft Access Developer / Consultant to assist me with work
> on an existing project.

> Developer needs to have at least 5 years professional programming experience
> with Access and Visual Basic for Applications. You must have working
> knowledge and understand how to use DAO, ADO, and ODBC. You need to be
> highly proficient with VBA.  Experience with SQL Server 2000 and Analysis
> Services / OLAP experience would be a plus.

> Developer needs to have real world experience developing databases.
> Background in Accounting or Financial Systems development experience will be
> given strong consideration. An understanding of Bonds and Fixed Income
> Securities is a plus

> This is a 1 to 3 month project but it depends on your skills. The
> development work for this project can be done primarily offsite, but the
> consultant needs to be located in the Los Angeles area so that we can meet
> at my office on a regular basis or with the client when necessary.

> Other Requirements:

> Must have experience with MS Excel, MS Word, and Visio. Good verbal and
> written communication skills are a must. Must speak clear English. Must have
> professional manner and appearance.

> The Consultant needs to also have high speed internet access so that we can
> video conference and transfer data.  I need someone who can dedicate at
> least 20 - 40 hours a week to this project.  If you can put more time in per
> week then that will be even better. I do not want any moonlighters or
> amateurs.

> Please e-mail me your resume and be prepared to send me a sample of your
> work. I want to see an example of some code and your interface development
> skills. This is a high priority project.

> Pay Rate is $45 to $55 / hr DOE

> Location: Los Angeles

> Duration 1 to 3 months

> Contact Info:

> Chris Merriam-Leith

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 03:39:02 GMT

1. Need Developer in Los Angeles

2. Experienced VB 4.0 Programmer Needed in Los Angeles

3. Experienced VB 4.0 Programmer Needed in Los Angeles

4. VB Programmer needed in Los Angeles

5. VB Programmer needed in Los Angeles

6. Experienced VB 4.0 Programmer Needed in Los Angeles

7. Los Angeles User Group Meeting Annoucement

8. Positon Announcement in Los Angeles

9. Contract in Los Angeles area

10. Job Announcement Los Angeles

11. Los Angeles, CA: SR.Visual Basic Programmer!