Selecting multiple rows using variables
Author Message
 Selecting multiple rows using variables

Hi all,

I want to select multiple rows in Excel using variables in VBA.
For example :

Dim firstRow as Integer
Dim LastRow as Integer

Suppose firstRow = 15 and lastRow = 20

I want some code to select all the rows starting at row 15 till row 20
using this variables so I can group them.
Can onyone help me out?

Thanx

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:44:02 GMT
 Selecting multiple rows using variables
Artemide,
Rows(firstRow & ":" & lastRow).Group

Hope that helps.
--
Regards
Shyam Pillai

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I want to select multiple rows in Excel using variables in VBA.
> For example :

> Dim firstRow as Integer
> Dim LastRow as Integer

> Suppose firstRow = 15 and lastRow = 20

> I want some code to select all the rows starting at row 15 till row 20
> using this variables so I can group them.
> Can onyone help me out?

> Thanx

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:37:07 GMT

1. Getting row number variable from a selected row in Excel

2. macro word select multiple rows

3. Selecting multiple rows in a dbGrid

4. Multiple Row Select SSDBGrid

5. Selecting multiple rows in TrueDB Grid Standard

6. Allowing user to select multiple rows in a DBGrid

7. Select multiple rows in DataGrid

8. How to select multiple rows in a MSFlexgrid

9. multiple rows selected in datagrid?

10. MS Flexigrid multiple row select

11. DataGrid - Selecting multiple rows?

12. DBGrid multiple row select