Object Browser Fails to Work Correctly
Author Message
 Object Browser Fails to Work Correctly

I am having trouble getting the help files to load and
display when using the object browser.  Access insists
that it needs to 'repair this feature' and happily reads
from the Office (2000) CD, before opening up an empty help
window.

If anyone has any ideas I'd be grateful because I really
need access to a reference like the object browser for the
type of work I'm doing.

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 17:34:52 GMT

1. New works, CreateObject fails on COM EXE Object

2. set object = new class_module works in debug but fails when compiled

3. Shell command fails to compile correctly

4. Web browser control, .Document object browser/viewer?

5. Step into - F8 not working correctly in Access 2000

6. TransferText method in function does not working correctly

7. Parameterized Update query not working correctly in Access 97

8. Using Hyperlinks - Not working correctly, help !

9. Append Query Isn't Working Correctly

10. InStr doesn't work correctly in PowerPoint 97

11. send/receive from outside Outlook not working correctly

12. on error goto .... doesn't work correctly