Getting Page Custom Properties onto a new page
Author Message
 Getting Page Custom Properties onto a new page

I have a Visio application that updates a database. It uses Page Custom
Properties to identify the object in the database that will be updated. The
database update is done using an Add On.

I would like to add new pages to my VSD with the same set of custom
properties and add-ons as my first page. However, new pages don't get a copy
of these.

What is the best way to get the custom properties and add-ons onto the new
page?
Also, am I doing things the best way?
--
Peter
(remove "xxx" from email address to contact)

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:49:37 GMT

1. Getting maths onto web pages

2. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

3. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

4. COM Addin for Custom Property Page

5. Custom property page problems

6. Problems adding custom property pages

7. Setting shape custom prop to page's property

8. Problem with list of pages in a custom property

9. Custom control property page

10. tab strip custom properties page appearing in my finished exe

11. Custom property page not displayed

12. code to save old page name, open new page