getting email senders Actual Email address
Author Message
 getting email senders Actual Email address

How can I programatically get the ACTUAL email ADDRESS of
a person that send me email, from a item in my inbox.  The
closest thing I can find is the SenderName prop. but that
only returns the name that the sender has specified.  Any
help would be appreciated.

please email any responses if possible.
Norbert Jurkiewicz

Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:35:17 GMT
 getting email senders Actual Email address
See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/code/getsenderaddy.htm

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy  - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

Quote:
> How can I programatically get the ACTUAL email ADDRESS of
> a person that send me email, from a item in my inbox.  The
> closest thing I can find is the SenderName prop. but that
> only returns the name that the sender has specified.  Any
> help would be appreciated.

> please email any responses if possible.
> Norbert Jurkiewicz

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:14:57 GMT

1. getting email senders actual email address

2. getting the senders email address

3. vba Getting sender's email address

4. getting sender email address

5. Getting sender email address in Outlook vb OLE

6. VBA Outlook, sender's email, and Global address book

7. Programmatically adding an email address to Junk Senders list

8. Finding Value of senders email address

9. MailItem Sender email address

10. How to get Sender's email address using VBA

11. How can I know the sender's email address of a message

12. WHERE DO I FIND THE SENDERS EMAIL ADDRESS