Set Format and Input mask of existing field
Author Message
 Set Format and Input mask of existing field

What is the syntax for setting the format and input mask of an existing
field in an existing tabledef?

Thanks.

Alan

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Set Format and Input mask of existing field
Hi Alan,

  Use CreateProperty etc. as per the Access help.

    -- Dev

Quote:
> What is the syntax for setting the format and input mask of an existing
> field in an existing tabledef?

> Thanks.

> Alan

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Set Format and Input mask of existing field
Dev,

Thanks.

I forgot that if the property is blank, I have to create, not edit.

Alan

Quote:
>  Use CreateProperty etc. as per the Access help.

Sun, 23 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. bound masked field to date/time field in access not formatting right

2. Formatting Text boxes -- Input Masking

3. Create Field with Input Mask in DAO

4. input mask on text field and split function

5. input mask on text field and split function

6. Programmatically alter database field properties / input mask with VB6

7. Input Masking for phone number fields

8. How to modified existing field and add new field in existing table for Access database

9. Restricting input date format to local controlpanel setting?

10. Formatting Text Form Field Input

11. ADO: format rs!xxxxx when the field name exists in more than one table

12. Getting/setting character position in an input field