Duplicate form entry problem with new form
Author Message
 Duplicate form entry problem with new form

Hi, I have a custom form, but it doesn't recognise
duplicate entires like the default contacts form, any idea
how I can get round this?  Can anyone guide me on some simple code I could
use?

Andy

Mon, 17 May 2004 16:09:03 GMT

1. Duplicate entries in custom form

2. Adding a new entry to a table from a form's combobox

3. Newbie: Opening a form columnar format to add a new entry

4. Time Delay, close current form, open new form

5. Define Custom Form as the new Default Form for a given Folder

6. Access form data without creating a new instance of the form

7. Contacts using old form instead of new customized form

8. Advancing from a standard form to a new continuation form

9. Opening new forms from form in Access

10. Launching new bound form from MDI form troubles

11. Setting OCX Property on MDI Child form causes new form to open

12. Disable old form when new form is shown?