Automate appending appointment location to appointment subject
Author Message
 Automate appending appointment location to appointment subject

Greetings,
Can someone point me to some example code to automate
appending appointment location to appointment subject when
I close/save an appointment? It needs to test that the
location information isn't already contained in the
subject field, so I don't end up appending everytime I
close an appointment.

My PDA syncing software won't parse location field
unfortunately so I'm attempting a workaround

I've looked in help files, VBA help files, knowledge base,
etc, but no luck so far (without investing loads of time)

thanks for your help,
Chris Worsley

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:54:31 GMT

1. How to access embedded appointments in appointment

2. Problem finding appointment with apostraphe in subject line

3. Automating Outlook and trying to paste into an Appointment

4. Automating appointments

5. Add Appointment to Outlook from Access

6. Deleting Outlook Appointment thru Access

7. Creating appointment in a specific folder

8. Creating an appointment in a specific folder

9. Programatticaly add people to Outlook appointment created by function

10. Please help with timetable for appointment!

11. Outlook -- New Appointments from Access

12. scheduals and appointments