Synchronisation between Outlook and "GSM-Handys" with AppointmantItem.EntryID ?
Author Message
 Synchronisation between Outlook and "GSM-Handys" with AppointmantItem.EntryID ?

Hi Developers !

I have a special technical question about synchronisation between
GSM-"Handys" and MS Outlook 2000.

I have to synchronise our Agenda Application with MS Outlook.
So I see that the "AppointmantItem-Object" of Outlook has a Property called
"EntryID".
Hwo knows if "Handy-Manufactors" use this unique ID to synchronise Handys
with Outlook ???

The Answer is very importend for me:

If the use this Property, I can also use the EntryID to identify
Appointments.

Tue, 04 Nov 2003 20:54:50 GMT

1. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

2. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

3. SysCmd 603, "path","path"

4. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

5. Loop print "VARIABLE", "VARIABLE"

6. DLL or something like "#"#ยค#"!"#

7. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

9. Problem With "window.showmodaldialog("")"

11. "Cannot load """

12. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA